The TES Schools Awards, now in its eighth year, celebrates the extraordinary commitment, quality and innovation shown by teachers and support staff across the UK.
TES would like to hear about the teachers and teams within your school who are raising the standards of education and making a positive impact on the personal and academic success of students and the wider community.
The awards have 17 categories, including primary school, secondary school, headteacher and healthy school. New accolades have been introduced in 2015 for teacher-bloggers and early years settings, in addition to an award for the most creative school.
- Headteacher of the year
- Teacher blogger of the year
- Bev Evans resource author of the year
- Science, technology and engineering teacher or team of the year
- English teacher or team of the year
- Maths teacher or team of the year
- Community and collaboration
- Arts and drama
- International (including Modern Foreign Languages)
- Creative school of the year
- Healthy school of the year award
- Early Years Setting of the year
- Primary school of the year
- Secondary school of the year
- Alternative provision school of the year
- Overall school of the year
- Lifetime achievement