The TES Schools Awards, now in its ninth year, celebrates the extraordinary commitment, quality and innovation shown by teachers and support staff across the UK.
TES would like to hear about the teachers and teams within your school who are raising the standards of education and making a positive impact on the personal and academic success of students and the wider community.
The awards have 17 categories, including primary school, secondary school, headteacher and healthy school. New for 2017 are the community impact award and collaboration award.
Entry is free and open to state and independent schools in the UK. Submit 500 words on why you deserve to win by midnight Sunday 5 March 2017
The list of this year’s categories is as follows:
- Lifetime achievement
- Headteacher of the year
- Bev Evans resource author of the year
- English teacher or team of the year
- Maths teacher or team of the year
- Science, technology and engineering teacher or team of the year
- Community impact award
- Collaboration award
- International award
- Digital innovation/ed tech school of the year
- Creative school of the year
- Healthy school of the year
- Early years setting of the year
- Primary school of the year
- Secondary school of the year
- Alternative provision school of the year
- Overall school of the year
Full details of the criteria can be viewed here
The winners will be revealed at our gala awards evening at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London on Friday 23 June 2017.